Buhl Community Recreation Center
Pool Birthday Party – Rental Contract
Thank you for choosing the BCRC for your party/rental. It is our hope that the BCRC will fulfill all your party needs and expectations. Listed below, you will find a list of party rental guidelines and BCRC expectations. We do provide a staff person to assist with your party and to better familiarize you with BCRC facilities. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance. Our party coordinator’s primary responsibility is to assure that your party is enjoyable to everyone involved.
Currently, pool parties are held on Saturdays from 4:00 to 6:00 pm & Sundays from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. Beginning March 1st, 2017 the Sunday time will change to 12:00-2:00pm. You may arrive up to half an hour early for your scheduled party for room set-up and lifeguard instruction.
- One hour of swimming time in the pool
- One hour of usage of the party room and gymnasium
- $175 for members; $225 for non-members
- Additional hour in the pool – $75 for members; $100 for non-members
- Additional hour in the gymnasium – $35 for members; $50 for non-members
- Additional lifeguard for parties with more than 35 people – $25 for members and non-members
- $50 damage deposit due prior to the start of the party. This fee will be refunded after the party, as long as the room is left in good condition.
You are welcome to bring food and drinks into the BCRC for your party, however kitchen facilities are not available. Decorations are permitted, provided that no tacks are put on the walls. We do require that you leave the room in a clean, presentable condition and that time guidelines are followed. (Maximum of 50 people per party). Basketballs are available for use in the gymnasium. Party participants are permitted to use ONLY tables and chairs in the party room.
You may arrive up to half an hour prior to your scheduled time in order to prepare the room, organize your party and have the lifeguards go over water safety rules. Party guests should enter the main lobby of the building where our staff person will be available to direct them to the party room or locker room. Party consists of 1 hour in the pool, followed by 1 hour in the gymnasium and party room.
Deposit and Payment:
- You must book your party in person.
- You must book the party at least 2 weeks before the party date.
- You must put 50% of the cost down at the time of the booking.
- You are required to pay the balance of the fee on the day of the party, before the party begins.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel your party, your deposit will be refunded to you, provided you cancel at least one week prior to the scheduled date. If you cancel after that, your deposit is non-refundable.
*We require a $50 damage deposit in the form of a check made payable to the BCRC on the day of your party. Provided that no damage has been done to the room or facilities; the room is left clean; and the time guidelines have been followed, your check will simply be returned to you at the completion of your party.