Child Watch Service
Please keep in mind that child watch is offered as a courtesy to our members and we ask everyone to please not abuse this service. Below are a few policies that we ask our members to please follow when using this service:
- Friends of children are not included.
- Ages must be walking to 9 years.
- No food is allowed. Sippies and bottles must be labeled with the child’s name.
- Parents must be a member of the Buhl Community Recreation Center to use this service.
- Children must be picked up by 1:00 pm Mon, Tues, Weds & Fri (noon on Thurs & Sat) for morning babysitting hours or by 7:30 p.m. for evening babysitting hours. If they are not picked up, the babysitter will bring the child to the Control Desk and will be watched by that volunteer until picked up.
- All children must be dropped off and picked up by the parent or guardian only. Older siblings will not be acceptable.
- Once a child is dropped off, they must remain in the room until picked up. Children frequently going in and out of the room create an unsafe environment and is very distracting to the younger children.
Monday-Thursday evenings 4:30pm-7:30pm