Short Term Memberships
|Youth (Up to 8th Grade)||$4|
|Youth (Grades 9-12 plus College)||$7||$18||$25|
|One Parent Family||$10||$30||$75|
*Guests grade 12 and under must be brought in by a member or a paying adult. Adults do not need to be sponsored.
|Grade 2 & Under||$50|
|Youth (Grades 3-8)||$84|
|Youth (Grades 9-12)||$150|
|One Parent Family||$480|
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT PLANS
Plan A: Pay in full.
Plan B: 1/3 due at time of application, membership paid in full within 90 days.
Plan C: Twelve (12) months Auto-Withdraw, paid thru checking, savings or credit card.
- Grade 2 & Under memberships include Gymnastics and Red Cross Swim Lessons ( Tot Swim is not included).
- Children must be at least 12 years of age or older and accompanied by a trainer or in a program to use the Fitness Center.
- A family membership maybe made up of no more than 2 adults ages 18+(out of high school) and all children living at the same address.
- Full-time college students may remain on the family plan until the age of 25.
Locker Rental Rates
* Public lockers are available for daily use
* Locks are available for use at the Control Desk *
* If not renewed, your locker will automatically be cleaned out within three weeks of your expiration date *
Sign Up Today!
Please stop in or contact us today for more membership information and details on how to join.