Short Term Memberships
|Youth (Up to 12th Grade)||$4||—||—||—|
|One Parent Family||$10||$30||$75||$450|
*Guests grade 12 and under must be brought in by a member or a paying adult. Adults do not need to be sponsored.
|Grade 2 & Under||$50|
|Youth (Grades 3-8)||$84|
|Youth (Grades 9-12)||$150|
|One Parent Family||$480|
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT PLANS
Plan A: Pay in full.
Plan B: 1/3 due at time of application, membership paid in full within 90 days.
Grade 2 & Under memberships include Gymnastics and Red Cross Swim Lessons ( Tot Swim is not included).
- Children must be at least 12 years of age or older and accompanied by a trainer or in a program to use the Fitness Center.
- A family membership maybe made up of no more than 2 adults ages 18+(out of high school) and all children living at the same address.
- Full-time college students may remain on the family plan until the age of 25.
Locker Rental Rates
* Public lockers are available for daily use
* Locks are available for use at the Control Desk *
* If not renewed, your locker will automatically be cleaned out within three weeks of your expiration date *
Sign Up Today!
Registration Form: Membership Application 2015
To register, you can either fill out the form above and submit it to the Business Office or stop in and visit us at the Recreation Center. We’d love to see you here!
Also, all members must now fill out a form for the United Way in addition to the membership application.
United Way Form: UNITED WAY FORM
Discounts with Insurance
We are now participating in the Affinity Program. Qualifying insurance plans will receive a 20% discount off of annual plans. Stop by the Business Office to see if you qualify.
Memberships are offered to area companies and municipalities who would like to provide discounted membership rates. Please contact the Business Office if you would like to set up a corporate membership for your company or municipality, or to inquire if your company or municipality currently offers a corporate membership.
You may be eligible for a free monthly membership if you have a supplement to your insurance plans for Medicare. Call or stop by the Business Office or ask Mary Ann for more information at 724-981-3700 ext 102.
Senior Insurance programs include Silver Sneakers, Silver&Fit, Active and Fit, Forever Fit and Prime Insurance. Call and see if you qualify.